Masters Genealogy Blog

Looking for Masters,Irwin,Remaley,Toohey,Kennedy,Treon,and many more. I have over 14,000 people in my file and would be happy to share with you. Areas covered include: Pennsylvania,Ohio,Indiana just to name a few.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am hoping that by way of this blog, with the help of others, I will be able to fill in a lot of blanks, I have on the extensive research I have done over the last 10 or so years. It started for me unfortunately, after my parents, Cloyd Donald Masters and Marionell Kennedy Masters passed away. By then there was only one Masters relative left that I could ask about the history. He was Richard Masters, the youngest brother of my dad. As he was 12 years younger, while he did help a lot there were many things he could not help with so this became my quest.
Most of what I have has been proven, while some is unproven. I welcome any corrections or additions and am always happy to share what I do have.
With over 14,000 people in my file which is too many to list, I will be glad to check for names you may be searching for. Feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

William Masters b. 1748 believe maybe Kent,England came to US about 1794
d. Apr 13 1831 Sardis,Westmoreland,Pennsylvania
Wife: Winifred Unknown Masters
b. 1750 England
d. mar 12 1838 Ohio
Children

Unknown Masters Male 1769-1795 England
Unknown Masters Female 1769-1795 England
Unknown Masters Female 1769-1795 England
Unknown Masters Female 1769-1795 England
Unknown Masters Female 1769-1795 England


William S. Masters Male Mar 1,1784 England (don't know where for sure perhaps Kent or Yorkshire) Died: Feb 11,1853 Sardis,Franklin Twp.,Westmoreland,Pa

David Masters 1785 England Died Feb 1,1860 Wilmington Twp.,DeKalb Co.,Indiana
Mary Lewis

Isaac Masters 1789 England Died bef 1880 Harrison,Carroll,Ohio
wife Jane Carlon

Elizabeth Masters Lewis 1793 England Died Apr 3,1874 Butler,Indiana
wife of Joseph Lewis Sr.

Winifred Masters Double 1794 Westmoreland,Pa Died bef 1880 Pa
wife of Jacob Double

This is just the start. I will add more as time permits. I hope that together, we can find that our roots grow deep and become easier to find.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger melanie said…

    im writing because i have been looking up my family tree and you where very helpful ..my mother is ruth newlin, margaret&herman d newlins daughter...thank you

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beverly,
    Trying to reach you to talk about Allen's from Shelby Co., Indiana.
    Please email:
    crickett@terraworld.net
    Thanks,

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Im researching my fathers family
    not sure if this is a long shot,my Grandfather was Joseph Burgess Masters Grandmother was Elizabeth Alice Chambers they lived in Kent,England. Great Grandfather John Charles Masters was also from Kent plus many more relatives.
    Regards from England

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO, I have no idea if you can help me, I am Susan Masters looking for my father Harold Earl Masters I don't have a lot to go on, but my parents are divorced and I have not seen my father since I was about 4 years old if you know any information please email me susanlynn26@yahoo.com and I can be a little bit more detailed- Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home