Masters Genealogy Blog

Looking for Masters,Irwin,Remaley,Toohey,Kennedy,Treon,and many more. I have over 14,000 people in my file and would be happy to share with you. Areas covered include: Pennsylvania,Ohio,Indiana just to name a few.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I thought I would take time to thank a few people that have been so great in helping with my research.
First, I thank my Uncle Richard L Masters, who without his help I could not have even gotten a good start. He has shared pictures, stories and his time with me for which I am grateful.
Then there is Sharon Sheldon, a distant cousin, who always finds time to share her findings with me. Larry Masters, another cousin, who has the Masters Family Bible which we believe was started by William S and Elizabeth (McCrery) Masters of Westmoreland,Pennsylvania. Larry has been kind enough to share this with us and I thank him very much.
The newest distant cousin I just found is Alan and Carolyn McAninch. Alan is the Great Grandson of David Lewis Masters, son of William D and Isabell Masters. Alan and Carolyn have been kind enough to share many pictures with us that we are very grateful for.
There are many others which I have not named but will in the future.
This has been my quest for many years and I hope to someday have all the research and pictures printed and made available to those that would be interested.
I will in the future post some pictures so that others may share them also. If you have any you would like me to post please let me know.

Beverly
"I wish you enough"

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Bev: Haven't done much in the way of genealogy in a long time but have the date of death for David Lewis Masters narrowed to 1887-1895 time frame. Someone posted a really beautiful pic of him on ancestry but I don't know who they are as they haven't answered my email inquiry yet. I also found David more information about David Lewis Masters' business in funeral furnishings and sewing machine sales. Ping me if you get this...

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops - this is sharon sheldon, same old email...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home